Aug 11, 2011

Soon, baby, no, NOW!


It's frustrating.

My patience is wearing thin.

We've been trying to persuade her to come out, but...to no avail.

I keep telling myself that she will come out when she's ready, but...I just can't seem to wait any longer.

I wish my labour was over by now.

I wonder if she's too comfortable being inside my womb.

In another week's my due date and I don't like the thought of getting induced.

That's my only concern. It's torturing.

And if my baby don't come out soon, she'll be too big I might need a C-section, which I'm totally against.

She was around 3.3 kg last week and my OB said she was a little too big for my size, which is tiny.

Yes, I'm a tiny pregnant lady and my back hurts so much at times I don't feel like moving around.

It's getting more and more difficult to get up from bed because of my increased weight and bigger baby bum and what's worse is that I have to get up several times throughout the night just to pee.

Arghhh....

I know, I know...I should be enjoying my pregnancy. I did. Now, I just want her to come out and me, over with pregnancy.

I'm anxious to see her and to cuddle her in my arms.

But most importantly, I want a natural birth or vaginal birth or however you might want to call it.

My husband suggested, "You must be stressed out."

What? I'm staying at home, doing so little chores and not working. Am I stressed?

Well, maybe...

Of course I am! I've been getting ready for labour for the past few weeks and I want a holiday!

I desperately need a getaway. Gosh, I'm experiencing pre-labour blues...I don't even know if it's the right term to describe my unstable emotions that just recently emerged.

I'm mostly tired, I guess.

I'll be alright.

I'll get some rest and I'll be fine....

I hope my baby comes out soon...it's OK if she wants to wait till she's ready.

I still love her with all my heart.


XOXOXOXO



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails