Jul 5, 2010

Over a Broken Hp

I was pissed, so was my mom.

She was even pissed-er than me because her handphone (my Sony Ericsson 580i that I no longer use) had stopped functioning, for...the third time? I think so.

The screen's gone blank, again.

She was so pissed with her handphone that she threw a little temper tantrum in front of me, a victim of this unforeseen situation.

I hated it. I despised to be in this situation, especially when I'm innocent! When I've got nothing to do with it.

Why do I have to go through this over and over again, just because she can't control her emotions? God.

Must she go ballistic over a broken handphone? Was that crucially necessary?

She asked me to fix her problem. No, wait. She didn't ask...she commanded.

Me? Really?

As much as I'd love to help her, I just couldn't. It's beyond my knowledge, my capability.

I'm not a handphone technician. I'm just a handphone user.
I'm not even familiar with my HTC's apps since I started using it last year. So....you get it, right?

But, I don't.

I think I never will comprehend why she has to sweat the small stuff, the trivial stuff, the mini, miney, little things.

She could have had made the right choice, of not hurting my feelings, but she chose to be a brutal lioness and tore me into hundreds of pieces for no reason!

I hate seeing her torturing herself over some useless piece of junk, that we could just pitch it into our junkyard and sustain a good mother-daughter relationship.

Sigh...We often let our emotions cloud our judgment, don't we? And we end up being regretful.

Sometimes, you never get the chance to say you're sorry. 

I'm a forgiving type, so it's OK if she never says 'sorry' for I know I hurt her more than she's hurt me.

And, I've not said "I'm sorry" too.

So, let's just give and take.

As an old-age Chinese saying goes, "There's no overnight hatred." (I hope I translate it correctly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails