Sep 7, 2010

Bangkok '07

Wah-Wee. It's been so long since I visited Bangkok-Chiangmai and I'd really love going back there.

Here are some of the photos taken while on the trip in 2007.


Bangkok is just absolutely lovely! It's a lively, vibrant city that will keep you moving; grooving.

Tuk-tuk, oh, you're gonna love travelling on one of these charmingly noisy babies.

They're the kings of the roads.

Beautiful temples with intricate carvings can be easily found in Bangkok.

I can't recollect much from my memory bank of my Bangkok trip, but it was certainly one of the most memorable ones.

I backpacked with my lovely travel partner, my cousie; and we were quite a team.

I particularly like the train ride experience from Bangkok to ChiangMai (throughout the night). 

It was simply AMAZING.

No wonder its tagline is 'Amazing Thailand.'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails