Apr 26, 2011

Entering the 3rd trimester

"How many months now?"

I get that a lot nowadays, which I didn't get during my first trimester - the attention.

Clearly, my baby bump's got bigger, much bigger and rounder now.

And because my unborn child has grown in size, I often experience backaches and even sitting up straight causes discomfort to my back.

I need pillows, more pillows the better. Soft ones of course.

Shopping was THE thing to do but now, I have to take a 10 to 15 min break (to sit down) almost after every hour of sluggish stroll in the mall.

This favourite activity of mine  - shopping - hasn't been that fun lately.

I get tired easily. Backache is the main issue here.

Despite not having that much fun walking around the huge malls in KL, I have, subconsciously, developed an impulse shopping disorder.

And this is recent.

I just HAVE to buy something every single week to fulfil my shopping desire and it makes me feel very happy.

I wonder if it's hormonal-related or a feel-good therapy.

But one thing's for sure - it's definitely a guilty pleasure. I'm a shopacholic.

Thus, I've entrusted my husband with a very important duty -  to control this disorder of mine.

But it's not helping much as he's just too nice, too kind to restrict me.

He'd swallow the word 'no' each time I gave him the "puss in boots cute eyes" look and asked, "Can I buy this?"

The "look" always works.

Besides this disorder, I'm also having sharp pains in my head (also called headaches) which comes and go quite frequently.

I don't want to take aspirin.

So, I just drink plenty of water and 100 Plus in the hopes of curing it.

It's working, I think.

The headaches are slowly fading.

Thank goodness.

Oh, my baby girl that's inside my belly, is constantly kicking and punching and somersaulting.

Her movements are more distinctive, which means, I can distinguish her movements from my bowel movements.

She's an athlete.

She always, always kicks me to indicate that she needs food because after a minute or two, I will start to feel hungry.

She can already express herself! Marvellous.

Oh, she's communicating with me now...and it means, I need to fill my stomach right away.

Still enjoying my pregnancy...:)

2 comments:

  1. you can take calcium pills as a supplement to ease the back pain.. it really works for me. not only tat, it also helps to ease the cramp. all d best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. But i'm taking calcium pill everyday. Still I've got back pain. :( Thanks for ur advice. :) ALl the best to u too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails