Jan 18, 2011

Being pregnant

Being pregnant is not easy, as what I'm experiencing now.

Tossing and turning in bed in the middle of the night is just, frustrating. It's just so difficult to sleep in the right position that I'm comfortable with.

Being a person who's used to sleeping on the back, I find it very hard to sleep on my left throughout the night. It bothers me when I don't sleep on my left, fearing it will obstruct my baby's air or blood circulation. And that causes anxiety.

Before I got pregnant, it was easy to sleep my night through even when I was hungry. Not anymore. I simply have to eat even when it means getting up at 3 in the morning! I sit on the bed and munch some biscuits or any light snacks, with my eyes shut.

Then, I will literally sleep in a sitting position for at least 30 minutes before I lie down on bed. I simply need to get the food digested.

I feel nauseous every single day and that means, no travelling long distance. Staying at home doesn't make me more comfortable.

I usually pop one or two sour plums into my mouth and I immediately feel better!

Unfortunately, that cures my nausea for only one minute.

Now, it's almost impossible to wear skinny jeans or tight dresses. That's one thing I have to sacrifice for the next several months.

I ate 3 meals a day, but now countless times!

It'll not get any better when my belly starts to grow bigger.


- My second month of pregnancy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails